• What things are we looking for?
1. toys – Disney items, batons, Dick and Jane books, toy cars, piggy banks, and other crap.
2. advertising labeled items-like old cigarette tins, coffee jars, Rice Krispy cereal bowls and
3. western gear – cowboy boots, horse shoes, lassoes, horse and cowboy figurines.
4. military, fireman memorabilia medals, weapons, and uniforms
5. housewares – Pyrex dishes, embroidered dish towels, Ball jars, old copper items, metal
lunch boxes and thermos, wind-up clocks
6.” 60s era” items vinyl chairs, end tables, lamps, chandeliers, wall hangings
7. hardware tools and pulleys
8. outdoor items kerosene lanterns, thermos, coolers with Coke or other advertisements
9. sports hunting equipment (decoys, bows), Letterman’s jackets, megaphones, early football
10. We also consign furniture pieces.
As you can see, we are not limited in what we are looking for and are always interested in your personal collections.
• How does this benefit you?
Your underutilized treasures will be re-purposed and appreciated by others and you make some cash!
• Do I have to prepare for a “pick”?
Absolutely not! There isn’t anything for you to prepare other than to know what areas
you are interested in letting us look through. A pick typically takes 30-90 minutes.
Email Shawn @ firstname.lastname@example.org